Engineering is Venis Consulting’s core competency. We began offering this service to our clients nearly 30 years ago and it has become the foundation of our firm. It’s the heart of what we do.
Over the years we have engineered and designed some of the most complex projects in energy, water and transportation around the globe. Whatever your need, Venis Consulting has the expertise and the resources to engineer and design your project and provide you with innovative and cost-effective solutions.
We would like to classify our engineering operation in four main branches.
Brand New Machinery
Throughout the years, we have been undertaking design, manufacturing, R&D and automation projects in a wide variety of industries such as,
- Extrusion Lines for pipes, hoses, cables, profiles, tapesi films, rotational moulding
- Extrusion Lines for power cables
- Stranding Machinery for cables, ropes and wires
- Plastic Moulds
- Drip Irrigation Pipe Extrusion Lines
- Plastic Film Machinery
- Lay Flat Textile Reinforced PVC Tubes
- Haul-Off Machinery
- Packing Equipment
- Launchers for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV)
- Screw Conveyors
- Custom-Made Equipment
In addition, we also represent international engineering companies in Turkey such as,
- Blown and Cast Film Lines
- Extrusion Lines for Pipes, WPC Profiles
- Pyrolysis Ovens for cleaning parts in plastics industry
Through our network of suppliers and partners we provide machinery parts to machinery manufacturers. In accordance with our customers 2D/3D drawings (Solidworks, AutoCAD or hand-drawn), we can provide:
- Machined parts
- Welded parts
- Welded and machined parts
- Cast iron and machined parts
In case of demand, we can supply any other parts of any size through our local network.
Second Hand Machinery
We buy and sell pre-owned machinery,
- Injection Moulding Machinery
- Extrusion Lines for cables, pipes, films
- Injection Moulds
- Profile Lines
We do also conduct renovation projects to recondition and modify your equipments. We can analyse and automate certain features of your machinery to increase efficiency both in yields and resource consumption. This will improve the overall quality of your products and recover the wasted potential.